8 / 10 – “[Electro Bobble] is a 1995, 16 bit, hyped up sugar rush and I hope that this little, adorable blob doesn’t come back down from the clouds anytime soon.” – Pixel Bedlam
8 / 10 – “I recommend this game to all gamers […] You won’t regret it.” – IndieSniffer.com
80% – “Electro Bobble offers new and exciting challenges to fans of platfomers and shooters alike whilst doing something just a little different.” – The Indie Game Magazine
4 / 5 – “The challenge, high quality presentation, brilliant controls and unique feel to Electro Bobble makes it a real charm of a game.” – Game Players Review
“The great gameplay of Electro Bobble is a credit to the hard work of developer Diado Gaming, who deliver an impressively smooth and polished action experience.” – Independent Gaming
At a Glance
- Platform: Windows
- Genre: Arcade shoot-em-up platformer
- Language: English
- DRM: None / DRM-free
- Release Date: 06 Feb 2013
- Procedurally generated
- 6 unique, challenging bosses
- 9 different enemy types
- 3 different Bobbles to play as
- Jetpacks and other power-ups
- Supports XBox controllers
Electro Bobble is a retro-style vertical “bullet-hell” platformer for Windows from Diado Gaming.
- Play as a cute Bobble of electricity that lives in a thunder cloud!
- Choose from 3 different Bobbles, each with their own unique perk!
- Defend your cloud from the invading Electro Meanies!
- Avoid falling by jumping between procedurally generated platforms!
- Pick up shields, gun upgrades, and even jetpacks!
- Fight against randomly selected bosses!
Can YOU save the Electro Bobbles?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista (SP2+), Windows 7 or Windows 8 Desktop.
- 2.0GHz+ dual core processor.
- 2Gb system RAM.
- Graphics card with 512Mb RAM, Shader Model 2.0 and DirectX 9.0c support.
- Minimum resolution of 1024×768 supported.